Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast!

A month ago we had a Thanksgiving feast! We had beets, stuffing, cranberry sauce yams, weird candy stuff, a turkey (of course!), rolls, apple cider (it tasted like apple pop!), and water with ice (I didn't have any ice). The feast was scrumptious! I sat down starving and stood up full! And for the grand finale, we had pumpkin cheesecake!



Here's some pics:




                                                                           I, Brenden

Nolan (weird mode)


Ethan (with his cute smile)

                                                                 Wait for the next post!

1 comment:

  1. you guys are so handsome and your turkey dinner looks delicious. I worked on Thanksgiving but I get Christmas off, yeah! love Gma B.

    ReplyDelete

I LIVE for comments, keep them coming!