Monday, October 10, 2011

Hilarious Baby

Cameron Man is just hilarious! This night he stole my blanket and when I went to retrieve it he laid down so he could defend the blanket. But unfortunately he had a whole clump of blanket on his right side. I tugged it from underneath him and laid it somewhere else. When I saw Cameron crawling towards the blanket I thought Maybe if I put a toy in front of him he could get attracted to the toy! I tried. It didn't work. He kept on steaming towards the blanket. I watched Cameron cuddle with the blanket tiredly. Did the same again. Then we played a game of Trade!!! When I saw Cameron offer me one of his baby books I said " Do you want to trade? Okay." He gave me the book and I gave him the blanket. Then he wanted the book back. Then I said "Okay but you need to give back the blanket." We did that until I got the hint he wanted both. There was no reason to disappoint a baby, so I gave him both. 

    I've got more stories up my sleeve but I just have to find them!
 (Sorry, no pics because they refuse to go on this post!)


1 comment:

I LIVE for comments, keep them coming!