Thursday, October 13, 2011

An Atheletic Day

After school my mom picked me up. When we got home we went inside. Then my mom told me "We gotta clean up to decorate for halloween." I replied "I'll help outside with dad." "Okay." Mom said back. When I got out there I saw Ethan and Nolan riding around on scooters I asked dad "Can you get my scooter down too?" He said back "Yes." I jumped on my scooter and practiced my curves. After a while I noticed my bike. I decided I wanted to go on the bike. I hopped on and rode down a hill. After a while again I hopped on the scooter again. Then Nolan asked me to go by T.J.'s house, one of Ethan's girlfriends. Then we rode around again.







Here is a picture of the scooter and bike.
Wait for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LIVE for comments, keep them coming!