Saturday, November 3, 2012

Book Helping: Features

Make your book true to what it is! If it's a spy book, make there be lots of spy details! It would be just strange if suddenly, the spy book turns into a rerun of 'The Wizard of Oz' with little Munchkins prancing about. No sir, that would not do. Or ma'm?
Make your book have something to it that makes it mysterious, funny, or even disgustingly dirty, like kids playing in a sandbox after it had just rained!
Artistry is a great way to get your readers interested. It gives an idea of what's in the book. The title, is another way to get your readers interested, such as 'The Candy Shop War' or 'Arcade Catastrophe'
Has this helped?
  

2 comments:

  1. I like the "disgustingly dirty" part. I just never thought of your example for that. Oh in a perfect world....! Keep at it Brenden. You are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Brenden, when I write my first book I'm going to have to incorporate a lot of pictures because I wouldn't know what else to write about.
    ......Greg

    ReplyDelete

I LIVE for comments, keep them coming!